Saturday, November 26, 2005

How does this work?

Well I now guess that this would be the next question. How does this work? I must find out soon enough about answers to how does one search for blogs - by name of author, or topic etc. I wonder how people get to blogs and read them. Of course this is prompted by a thought on what is my aim? Do I want my blogs to be read by people? Or are bloggers all lonely persons with no one to talk to so come here to talk to themselves? Or do they come here to make friends? Or do they have some grudge against something and so let it out here and feel cool about it later, since they cannot do anything about it at all. I mean there can be umpteen reasons of coming here and blogging is it not so? And if one of the reasons is to speak to someone and interact with someone then how do I get people notice my blogs is what I am wondering... I know I have to write some sensible matter to make it interesting... but first they have to come.. hmmm.. right.. how ot make them come.. in fact Even how do I go to other people's blogs? I mean How do I search for interesting blogs where I can comment and react? Have to seeeeee and find outtttt.!!!

There are some wonderfil blogs on the web I have heard. Now I have to think deeply what I want my blogs to be finally. If I was a traveller I probably could have logged my travelling notes here for the worl to see and learn from. There are blogs like that too. Or do I want to create opinion about something? Let me think now. ummm... ummmmm... And will come back. As of now I have started two blogs-- one this which is on my time to time thoughts which is like me talking to myself. The other is photos I have taken, since Once upon a time longgggg ago I used to love photography.. and had lost touch.. and now that I have got meself a new camera- a digital one too .. I think I will be able to shoot and host for people who like to see some good one.. Assuming I will take good ones!! Haha!!

And what else? Well I can give a lot of free opinions. Ahh that would be great!! Nobody to stop me giving that here.. sigghh... in real life nobody wants my opinions!! SO THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE I CAN GIVE THEM ALL!!! GR8!!! . Let me try my hand at that!! Ahhh.. like relationships - love, marriage, divorce, flirting, friendships,,, (?), Office environment - motivation, oiling, career women, (?), India -- cities and their qualities and peculiarities.. (?) ... and so many more.. hmm not many but some more at least I guess. Let's see now...

No comments: