Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Am Touring

Well here I am at Mumbai for office work. Have got my camera with me so that I can shoot some photos. But really I feel shy carrying my camera all the time on my shoulders. It makes me feel odd. As neither can I pretend to be a Professional Photgrapher nor am I a tourist. Like that day when I shot those pictures in the market, a shookeeper asked me what I was doing. I told him the truth, that I was shooting for my hobby. But then he probably wanted to hear that I was from Times or some newspaper!! But it is all in the mind though. Gradually I am geting into the habit now.

I am still thinking of more blogs that can be more interesting or rather more important to the world instead of just ranting on with my personal thoughts, which should be purely personal!! Let's see how my my plans go.. to little time though. Will manage.

No comments: