Friday, December 09, 2005

I WISH I HAD MORE TIME

I wish the day was more than 24 hours. I wish the nights never ended. I wish I did not sleep. I wish there was no New Year!! Whoa!! Before people come and beat me up for wishing something as good as a New Year away when they can drink up and enjoy, let me tell you these are my genuine wishes.

I do not wish Time to Stop as there is no fun in stills. But what I wish is that I had enough time and enough time and still enough left for me to do ALL THAT I WANT TO DO!!

Time is indeed scarce resource and every day I grow older.Every night I lay down to sleep I miss some more time waking when I could have done something!!.

Thought for the day

"Goals are not only absolutely necessary to motivate us. They are essential to really keep us alive." -- Robert H. Schuller--

No comments: