Monday, December 26, 2005

Confused? Good or Bad?

I call this the diary of a confused man because I am a mixture of thoughts. I think in every direction when I do something. Is it good? Is it bad? Who knows!! But then perhaps because I do so I take time in starting anything I do. Like I am still not up-to-date with my blogs. It is true that I do not get time to sit in front of the PC to post some message here all the time but at least one message per day can be posted by me easily on the average for every seven day-week.

Why I am not doing it is because I am still trying to improve the site look- well not so much as the looks but the manoeuvarability of the site. Today I found some java code which I can use to collapse and expand my nested lists. I can now use this to build a list of my favourite posts so that a reader can just click through the menus to get the posts of his or her choice.

Wellllllll..... even if nobody does click to read my blogs (after all there are tens of thousands blogs all over.... at least I will feel good to make my site look neat and healthy.

No comments: